Adding a new assumption
You can can add new assumptions in several ways:
1. By clicking on the "Add assumption" button in the upper right corner.
After this an "experiment card" will appear where you can fill out your assumption, rate it, and place it on the BMC (Business Model Canvas), as such:
2. By clicking on the grid
By clicking on the position in the grid where you want to add the assumption, it'll immediately have the right rating! Then you only have to fill out the title and place it on the BMC.
3. By clicking on "Manage assumptions"
You can also add assumptions in your "Manage assumptions" overview. But this is not the only thing you can do there:
Managing your assumptions
When clicking on the "Manage assumptions" button in the upper right corner of the Assumptions Overview you end up on your Manage Assumptions page. Here you'll see a list of all of your assumptions, also unrated ones. That's right: you can add assumptions without immediately having to rate them!
Use the Manage Assumptions page to:
- See all your assumptions at once
- Quickly add assumptions in bulk
- Edit & delete assumptions
- Rate unrated assumptions & place them on the grid