To run a subscription business it's not only important to take care of shipping products to your customers and taking care of payments, but also to have a page showcasing your product and enabling customers to sign up.
With our toolset we've made this a breeze by integrating Firmhouse with our online page builder called Airstrip. Take the following steps to build a page and integrate it with your Firmhouse project:
1. Create a Firmhouse account, workspace & project
Create a Firmhouse account by going to app.firmhouse.com.
The first time you log in you're asked to create a workspace and project. After this you can switch to Airstrip by selecting it with the toolpicker in the top-left:
Note: Airstrip should be included in your license to be able to use it. Please contact us if you'd like to upgrade your license to use Airstrip.
2. Set up your pages in Airstrip
Go to your project and create your Airstrip pages:
- "Add landing page" adds a landing page module to your flow, which you can use to advertise your product and show the different options. Read this article for editing your landing page.
- "Add payment page" adds a payment module, which is a form that includes all the fields necessary for a customer to fill out to subscribe to your service. Read this article for editing your payment page.
- If you want a button on one page to link to another page you've made, make sure to link them. Read this article for linking buttons.
3. Integrate your Airstrip and Firmhouse projects
Go into your Firmhouse project to find the integration token, and fill this out in your Airstrip project settings. This article explains you how to do this.