Get your landing pages and forms up and running, fast and secure
Airstrip helps you easily set up and run landing page, survey, wizard-of-oz MVP and early adopter sign-up experiments. It’s ideal for running proposition tests with Facebook Ads, Google Adwords or other inbound and paid channels under your own brand.
- Build an audience. Connect with customers who are willing to buy your service or new proposition.
- Get compliant quickly. Run your mini-site, landing page or customer signup flow on a tool that will be accepted by your privacy & compliance departments.
- Measure what matters. Find out which inbound channel or which content proposition are going to bring you the most success.
- Get branding out of the way. Branding doesn’t have to take long. Provide your own designs or quickly get up and running with or without predefined templates.
- Build as many projects as you want. One team can create multiple projects without any limitations.
- Easy setup of mini-sites, landing pages and surveys
Bring your own page design or pick one of our standard templates. Log in to the admin panel, create new content variations and map them to specific URLs so you can set them into your campaigns and promote them on other inbound channels.
You can easily combine landing pages with custom forms and surveys. Our surveys can be multi-step and even support logic jumps based on what answers users fill in on a certain question.
Styling the pages is easy as Airstrip pages are split up between content blocks and configure project-wide settings such as fonts, colors and styling elements.
You can connect an Airstrip project to any custom domain you own to publish the Airstrip pages using a friendly and branded website.
- Measure your progress
Use our simple analytics dashboards to get important metrics on your visitors, with reports like funnels and conversions tailored for landing page experiments and proposition tests.
Or link up the Airstrip pages to the analytics tools you can already use, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or Hotjar.
We also support split testing by allowing you to create variants which copy a main flow.
- Get more than just email addresses
Airstrip allows you to get important details next to email addresses. Want to ship products? Via Airstrip you can ask for addresses as well. All stored in a safe and compliant environment. You can also ask users to upload files as part of a form.
- Compliant with EU standards
Airstrip is a landing page tool built with the best consumer data protection and privacy laws in mind. We have standard agreements in place for Dutch and EU-privacy law and experience with data protection policies inside larger corporations. Airstrip makes compliance officers happy.
Check out our documentation for more information on how Airstrip works.