Get all the capabilities to run a recurring subscription based business.
Firmhouse GoMonthly is an end-to-end platform that allows you to launch product-as-a-service businesses, introduce membership models, and scale subscription services. We help you grow your business on long-lasting relationships with your customers.
GoMonthly is provided as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform and license model.
- Create the ultimate subscriber experience.
- Flexible and scalable workflow integration.
- Smooth management of recurring payments.
- Manage risks, fulfillment, provisioning, cancellations and service delivery.
We provide a platform to plug into to run your subscription business. These are the current partner services we offer and automate:
- Payment providers: Stripe, Mollie.
- Logistics: Active Ants.
- Financial and risk matters: Focum, Intrum, Taxjar.
GoMonthly offers full flexibility to configure and manage one or more subscription based offerings at small and large scale.
The GoMonthly service and platform offers the following features and processes:
- Hosting a consumer-facing signup web page in your own brand where your customers can subscribe to your rent your product. Check out more details here.
- Send automatic email notifications to customers on sign up, monthly payments and cancellation.
- Collecting first-use payments and monthly charges via our payment processing partners.
- Invoice generation and VAT coordination. Use TaxJar to automatically charge the correct taxes.
- Payment dunning and debt collection.
- Subscriber management portal where your Customer Care team can view customer details and perform administrative activities like cancellation and send payment links.
- Auditing report generation for your accounting systems.
- Integration (via email or custom) with your own warehousing or fulfillment party.
- Promotions options
- Asset management.
Additionally we can provide one-time customizations and/or integration with specific systems for launching or scaling your business case to production.
Next step: check it how it works.