The Firmhouse payment page offers a standard selection of fields to collect customer data.
- First Name
- Last Name
- House/Building/Apartment Number
- Street Name
- Phone Number
Depending on your proposition offering it's possible you want to collect additional details from your customer, like their date of birth or their drivers license number, for example.
With extra fields you can collect any additional details required.
This feature can be accessed via the "Extra Fields" Settings and management of Extra Fields looks like this:
Creating a new extra field.
Configuring an extra field
Editing an existing extra field
Benefits of this feature
Here's a list of benefits this new feature offers:
- Extra Fields have their own "Field type", which means you can define what the value stored in the extra field is.
- Field types currently supported are: Single line test, Multi-line text, Date, Select (with predefined values)
- An Extra Field can be marked as being required making it a required field when a customer is created.
- Extra Fields can be edited per subscriber.
- You can re-order the extra fields in so that the payment page can show them in a predefined order.