The Firmhouse payment page offers a standard selection of fields to collect customer data.
- First Name
- Last Name
- House/Building/Apartment Number
- Street Name
- Phone Number
Depending on your proposition offering it's possible you want to collect additional details from your customer, like their date of birth or their drivers license number, for example.
With extra fields you can collect any additional details required.
This feature can be accessed via the "Checkout page" Settings.
Please note: previously Extra fields had their own menu item, they are moved and grouped to Checkout Page now.
Here you can Create, Edit and Delete an extra field.
You can enter the following details for an extra field:
- Name: The name of this field which is shown to users
- Field type: What kind of field, ie. Single line, Multi line, Date, Single Select
- Required: Check if it's a mandatory field to enter
Benefits of this feature
Here's a list of benefits this new feature offers:
- Extra Fields have their own "Field type", which means you can define what the value stored in the extra field is.
- Field types currently supported are: Single line text, Multi line text, Date, Select (with predefined values)
- An Extra Field can be marked as being required making it a required field when a customer is created.
- The Value of Extra Fields can be edited per subscriber.
- You can re-order the extra fields in so that the payment page can show them in a predefined order.