Firmhouse offers a Shopify integration so that you can use Shopify as a storefront and have Firmhouse handle subscriptions and generate recurring orders for your products.
The Shopify integration is currently in limited availability and needs to be enabled on your Firmhouse project by our team. Please reach out to us via email@example.com or use the Chat-bubble on https://portal.firmhouse.com.
This article will explain how you can connect your Shopify shop to Firmhouse and how you can configure the settings for the integration.
Connecting your Shopify shop to Firmhouse
To connect your Shopify shop to Firmhouse, you'll need to create a Shopify Private App and copy-paste the API credentials into your Firmhouse project. Follow the following instructions to do so.
First, create a Private App:
- Log into your Shopify shop.
- In the left sidebar navigate to Apps.
- Click on Manage private apps near the bottom of the page.
- You might see a consent information about creating and managing private apps. You can confirm this consent.
- Click Create new private app
- In the section App details, fill out Private app name with "Firmhouse". Fill out Emergency developer email with "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- In the section Admin API, click Show inactive Admin API permissions
- Choose Read and write for the following permissions: Customers, Draft Orders, Orders, Products
- Leave Webhook API version on the (latest) version.
- Leave the Storefront API cofiguration as-is.
- Click Save and confirm the Create private app dialog by clicking Create app.
Connect the Private App to your Firmhouse project:
- Under the Admin API section of the Shopify Private App you created, find the Password field. Copy-paste the contents field to your clipboard.
- In your Firmhouse project, go to Settings > Integrations in the sidebar.
- Find the section called Shopify.
- Paste the Password from the Shopify Private App into the Access Token field.
- Enter the .myshopify.com URL of your shop in the Store domain field.
- Click Save Changes.
- Your shop name should now appear under the form in the Shopify section.